Applications for 2021/2022
Follow the steps below to apply.
Full course enrolments
Applications for 2021/22 courses is now open.
Please note that from Thursday 16 September, 13:00, we will move onto 'in person' enrolment. You can only submit an online application form if you are on a 'remote' learning mode in semester one - for all your units, not only LEAP's. If you are on a 'on campus' mode then you need to go to our Welcome Week registration desk, which will be located in room WG21 in the Samuel Alexander building. Note the desk will be open from 11.00 to 16.00 Monday 20 September until Thursday 23 September only - the office closes to all enrolments on Friday 24th. Enrolments will restart in week 1 in the same building, room W3.6, same days and hours but note that by them most courses and/or groups are likely to be full.
We will try to keep a list of courses full from Welcome Week on.
- Complete the online application form.
- Please note all courses are delivered on Campus except in some instances (see Mode of Study in our Course Information page) and start week commencing 27 September 2021. Late enrolments are possible as long as you are prepared to catch up with any missed classes.
- Please make sure you check course descriptions and timetables before you complete an application form. Make sure that if possible you select an optional group as your preferred group may be full.
- Application form for members of the public and university staff. For enquiries, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Application form for current students. For enquiries, please email: email@example.com
You will receive an email confirming there is space available on your chosen course, with a link for online payment (if relevant).
- Once payment has been received, your place will be confirmed by email.
- Follow the instructions sent to complete IT sign-up and student registration (staff, members of the public).
- Attend classes.