Applications for 2023/2024
Follow the steps below to apply.
Full course and semester two course enrolments
***PLEASE NOTE: Applications for full year/semester 1 units are now closed for the academic year 23/24. We have a limited number of spaces available on our Semester 2 ONLY units, and these units are for complete beginners (A1.1) only***
Enrolments for full and semester two only courses for 2023/24 will start from Wednesday, 5 July 2023.
- Please make sure you check course descriptions and timetables before you complete an application form. Please also note that:
- Semester two courses are for complete beginners only.
- All courses are delivered on campus.
- Courses start week commencing Monday, 25 September 2023 (full-year courses), Monday, 29 January 2024 (semester two courses).
- Complete the online application form.
- Enrolments to 2023/24 courses will open on Wednesday, 5 July 2023 at 12:00 noon, for enquiries, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Application form for current students: https://www.qualtrics.manchester.ac.uk/jfe/form/SV_6EELzuTkISeLhKS
- Application form for staff, alumni or members of the public: https://www.qualtrics.manchester.ac.uk/jfe/form/SV_884h0V4WpmYZdbg
- Application form for semester-two courses*: https://www.qualtrics.manchester.ac.uk/jfe/form/SV_73roHmOUnWyoWLs
- You will receive an email confirming there is space available on your chosen course, with a link for online payment (if relevant).
- Once payment has been received, your place will be confirmed by email.
- Follow the instructions sent to complete IT sign-up and student registration (staff, members of the public only).
- Attend classes.
*Please be aware that we currently only have Introduction to Arabic and British Sign Language Part 1 available. These are designed for complete beginners in the speficied langauge. Psychology students are unable tp take Introduction to Arabic due to a clash with PSYC11412.