We provide our students with a wide selection of recently-updated teaching and learning resources through the Open Learning Centre for Languages and Academic English (OLCLAE).
The OLCLAE offers a range of learning and teaching resources, including:
- a lending library of multi-format materials in 82 languages;
- multimedia PCs for computer-aided language learning, video conferencing, multilingual word processing and DVD viewing;
- film viewing facilities for groups;
- work and study space for individuals and groups;
- a stock of camera equipment, digital recorders and headsets;
- a conversation room for voice recordings and pair work;
- a cross-format transfer service
We are here to help and support you through your language learning experience.
The Library stocks a wide variety of materials in text, audio, CD-ROM and DVD formats.
Get access to a range of media resources on campus and beyond.
There are a large range of useful online resources available to language learners.