Explore our master's degrees and PhD programmes
Taught master's courses
These taught master's courses are open to future students:
- Art Gallery and Museum Studies MA
- Arts Management, Policy and Practice MA
- Creative and Cultural Industries MA
- Heritage Studies MA
- Library and Archive Studies MA (Subject to Approval)
Become part of a supportive academic community on our postgraduate research programmes:
- Arts and Cultural Management PhD
- Arts Management and Cultural Policy PhD
- Museum Practice PhD
- Museology PhD
Creative Producing Summer School
Creative producing is the art of making art happen.
Creative producers provide pivotal functions in artistic liaison, participant recruitment, project development, event management and audience experience. Working with Creative Manchester cultural partners, such as HOME, Manchester Camerata and the Manchester International Festival, this short course provides new and emerging arts managers with a unique opportunity to learn how to produce incredible arts and cultural events through the eyes of expert practitioners and critical reflection on first-hand experience.