Specialist courses for Medical students
The European Option of the MBChB is a unique programme offering students the opportunity to study a European language alongside Medicine.
These classes focus on the development of the general language skills required to communicate and they provide an essential introduction to French, German and Spanish medical terminology.
All internal MBChB European Studies exams for 2023-2024 will take place during lesson time.
Semester 1: Week 12
Semester 2 : Weeks 11 & 12
External C1 exams date/time & venue TBC
Please note that these specialist Medical LEAP course units are not open to new students joining the MBChB programme.
Course code: MLFR51030
- Monday 6pm - 8pm University Place 4.209
Course code: MLFR51040
- Wednesday 6pm - 8pm University Place 4.214
Course code: MLGE51030
Tutor: John Ranson
- Wednesday 5.30pm - 7.30pm Samuel Alexander A213
Course code: MLGE51040
- Module not running in 2022/23
Course code: MLSP51030
Tutor: Sandra Torres
- Tuesday 6pm - 8pm Samuel Alexander A104
Course code: MLSP51040
Tutor: Ana Niño
- Tuesday 6pm - 8pm Samuel Alexander A215