BA Linguistics and Social Anthropology / Overview
Year of entry: 2018
- Degree awarded
- 3 years
- Typical A-level offer
- Typical contextual A-level offer (what is this?)
Data Code not configured
- Typical International Baccalaureate offer
33 points overall (core points accepted) with 6,5,5 in higher level subjects to include English Language or GCSE in a Modern Foreign Language (Grade B)
- How to apply
- Apply through UCAS
- UCAS course code
- UCAS institution code
- You are interested in the characteristics of languages and societies
- You are looking to be taught by renowned teachers in both linguistics and social anthropology
- You want the opportunity to become directly involved in academic research
The University holds Open Days regularly (usually June, September and October) where you have the opportunity to tour the campus and find out more about the facilities and courses we offer.
On this day you will find out more about the School and its resources, and meet members of academic and admissions staff who will be able to answer any questions you have.
Tuition fees for home/EU students commencing their studies in September 2018 will be £9,250. Future inflationary increases may also be applied to each subsequent year of your course, subject to government regulations on fee increases. Tuition fees for international students will be £18,000 per annum. For general information please see the undergraduate finance pages.