BA Film Studies and Linguistics / Overview
Year of entry: 2018
- Degree awarded
- Bachelor of Arts with Honours
- 3 years
- Typical A-level offer
AAB including an essay-based subject (such as English Literature, History or Politics).
- Typical contextual A-level offer (what is this?)
Data Code not configured
- Typical International Baccalaureate offer
35 points overall (core points accepted), including three Higher level subjects at 665. One of these three subjects should be an essay-based subject such as English Literature, History or Politics.
- How to apply
- Apply through UCAS .
- UCAS course code
- UCAS institution code
- You want to examine the development of film culture and explore how the structure of language is used in film
- You are looking to be taught by teachers with expertise in languages from all continents
- You want to develop transferable skills for career opportunities in film education, distribution, exhibition and curation
Tuition fees for home/EU students commencing their studies in September 2018 will be £9,250. Future inflationary increases may also be applied to each subsequent year of your course, subject to government regulations on fee increases. Tuition fees for international students will be £18,000 per annum. For general information please see the undergraduate finance pages.