BA English Language and English Literature / Overview
Year of entry: 2018
- Degree awarded
- BA (Hons)
- 3 Years
- Typical A-level offer
AAB, to include Grade A in English Literature (or English Language and Literature).
- Typical contextual A-level offer (what is this?)
Data Code not configured
- Typical International Baccalaureate offer
35 Points overall (core points accepted), with 6,6,5 in Higher Level subjects, including English Literature (or Language and Literature) at grade 6
- Number of places/applicants
- This is a new course for 2017 so we have no details currently on the number of applications received.
- How to apply
- Apply through UCAS .
- UCAS course code
- UCAS institution code
- You want to study English Literature from the Anglo Saxon period through to the present day
- You are interested in the words, sounds and grammar of the English language
- You want to develop key transferable skills in essay writing and giving presentation
The University holds Open Days regularly (usually June, September and October) where you have the opportunity to tour the campus and find out more about the facilities and courses we offer.
On this day you will find out more about the School and its resources, and meet members of academic and admissions staff who will be able to answer any questions you have.
Tuition fees for home/EU students commencing their studies in September 2018 will be £9,250. Future inflationary increases may also be applied to each subsequent year of your course, subject to government regulations on fee increases. Tuition fees for international students will be £18,000 per annum. For general information please see the undergraduate finance pages.