British Academy Post-doctoral Fellowships in Manchester
The School of Arts, Languages and Cultures at the University of Manchester warmly welcomes expressions of interest from early career scholars wishing to hold a British Academy Post-Doctoral Fellowship at Manchester in any of our 23 subject areas. Fellows will be part of a vibrant research environment and receive dedicated mentoring and guidance. The School is one of the largest and most successful concentration of arts and humanities research in the country and has regularly hosted BA Fellows in the past.
On the fellowship scheme, including eligibility, see the British Academy website.
We especially welcome applicants whose research relates closely to that of current academic staff
Those interested in applying should please send to the relevant Divisional Research Co-ordinator by *Tuesday 15 September 2015*, a full CV and an outline of their proposed research project. Those applicants who receive departmental backing will enjoy support from a suitable mentor before their proposal goes forward to the British Academy. Those applicants who receive Divisional backing must write to email@example.com by 18 September 2015 to advise of their intent to apply and indicate which Division they will be applying through. The British Academy deadline for outline applications is 7 October 2015.
Divisional Research Co-ordinators
- Art History, Drama and Music: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Archaeology, Religions and Theology, Classics & Ancient History:Peter.Scott@manchester.ac.uk
- English, American Studies & the Centre for New Writing: email@example.com
- History: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Language-Based Area Studies: Vera.Tolz@manchester.ac.uk
- Languages and Intercultural Studies: email@example.com
- Linguistics & English Language: firstname.lastname@example.org